Men rarely take their health seriously. Such carelessness leads to the fact that representatives of the stronger sex (sometimes due to busyness, sometimes out of embarrassment) find themselves facing each other with a common disease - prostate adenoma, prostatitis. Dangerous pathology, especially in the chronic stage, requires treatment in all acceptable ways. In this case, it is appropriate to support the intake of prescribed medications with folk recipes. In diagnosed prostatitis, pumpkin seeds with honey are extremely effective in men, sometimes providing more effective treatment than drugs.
Benefits for men
The usefulness of folk medicine depends on the unique properties of its ingredients. Raw pumpkin seeds contain many beneficial substances and chemical compounds that protect and maintain human health.
A particularly valuable component is L-arginine from the group of amino acids. Its useful properties:
- helps build muscle mass;
- restores hormonal balance;
- counteracts the formation of foci of inflammation in the prostate;
- protects against possible infertility;
- prevents the formation of fat deposits.
The unique properties of the amino acid are used by bodybuilders, in whose diet the substance is included without any problems:
- Alpha-linolenic acid - activates brain activity and stimulates muscle activity.
- The amino acid tryptophan controls a person's psychological state, protects against depression, maintains the stability of the nervous system and improves mood.
- Phosphorus - promotes the activation of sperm, "corrects" the hormonal background of the man.
- Zinc is responsible for the production of testosterone, which improves potency, and also helps to eliminate the inflammatory process and the risk of infertility.
- Potassium - perfectly inhibits inflammation, improves blood clotting and removes excess fluid. The participation of potassium reduces the formation of congestion in the body to zero.
- Protein - in large quantities reduces cholesterol, normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract and the heart.
In addition to the above, raw pumpkin seeds contain small amounts of magnesium, manganese, selenium, tryptophan and niacin and other substances and compounds necessary for humans. Pumpkin seeds are especially useful in combination with honey, in which the healing triad for the prostate is important - threonine, proline, vitamin B:
- threonine, which strengthens muscle fibers, is responsible for the proper structure of muscles;
- proline strengthens cartilage and bone tissue;
- Vitamin B maintains normal potency and relieves nervous tension.
Combining two natural products, they bring invaluable benefits to the male organism, preserving the health of the prostate gland with a vengeance. Unfortunately, folk remedies cannot cure an advanced adenoma, but they will significantly speed up treatment and help restore men's health.
Undoubted usefulness is supported by significant financial benefits, the availability of ingredients and the simplicity of the drug preparation process.
Effect on the body
The following changes occur from the use of a therapeutic tandem of pumpkin seeds and honey in prostatitis:
- the male body is saturated with trace elements;
- metabolic processes are activated;
- ensures normal cholesterol levels;
- kidney stones are subjected to intense crushing;
- regular excretion of bile is established;
- The resistance forces of the body increase significantly;
- traffic jams are eliminated;
- testosterone levels normalize;
- intimate life improves (sexual desire increases, duration of intercourse increases);
- the possibility of conception increases, the quality of sperm improves.
As an added bonus, the body receives a noticeable strengthening of the immune system.
It is not difficult to make medicine from honey and pumpkin seeds, but first you need to prepare the starting material. The seeds are selected clean, preferably large, not dried and without an unpleasant smell of moisture or mold. The nuts are freed from the shell and dried a little.
attention! In these recipes for the treatment of prostatitis with pumpkin seeds and honey, no fried product can be used.
A portion of honey must meet two requirements: naturalness and absence of additives. You can use any variety - linden, buckwheat, flower, this will not affect the quality of the medicine.
The healing mixture is prepared in several forms, choosing the recipe according to your own preferences.
Honey Pumpkin Candy
Small tasty balls are sure to appeal to most men. Step-by-step cooking technology:
- Peeled (250 g) pumpkin seeds are crushed with any device available (to keep larger particles, you can grind the seeds through a meat grinder).
- Add part of the honey (200 g) to the resulting mass.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour until thickened.
- Roll the cooled mixture by hand into round candies with a diameter of about 1. 5 cm.
You should store the medicine in the refrigerator, using 1 piece at a time. in the morning, before meals.
Often, a third ingredient is added to the two components - walnuts, rich in vitamin E, which prevent the appearance of prostatitis and its further development into cancer. For the medicinal composition, all ingredients are taken in equal amounts, nuts and pumpkin seeds are passed through a meat grinder.
Course of treatment: 1 month, take one teaspoon three times a day before meals.
The sweet paste is made from seeds (0. 5 kg) and honey of a thin consistency (about 400 g). They are treated with the mixture 2 times a year, one course - 30 days. Dosage: 1 teaspoon twice a day before meals.
This is a specific medicine, it cannot be prepared for several doses. The greatest benefits of pumpkin seeds with honey come from the fresh product.
For preparation you need:
- seed powder ground together with the husks;
- pure water.
The ingredients are mixed until a thick paste is obtained, after which honey is added in a 1: 1 ratio.
Take 10 g for 30 days twice a day before meals.
Crushed seeds are poured into a small glass jar and mixed with honey in a ratio of 1: 2. Use the remedy for prostatitis every day, 2-3 spoons a day.
Pumpkin seeds prepared at home with honey for prostatitis according to recipes of folk healers are recommended to be taken in combination with pharmaceutical products.
A course of treatment is prescribed, the dosage regimen depends on the type of dosage form. For example, sweets are consumed within a month. At the end of the period, a break is made for 0. 5 years, after which the course is repeated. For preventive purposes, the delicious treatment should be used annually.
Other formulations, for example paste, should be taken twice a year. The duration of one course is 1 month.
attention! Despite all the undoubted effectiveness of the effect, the composition alone will not be able to cope with exacerbations of the disease!
Careful adherence to the dosage and treatment system will help avoid the development of the disease and its transition into a chronic form.
There are practically no contraindications to the use of folk remedies. The only obstacle can be intolerance to certain ingredients.
Men cannot be treated with pumpkin seeds and honey for prostatitis in the following cases:
- If gastrointestinal diseases are diagnosed - gastritis, ulcer. Consumption during an exacerbation is strictly prohibited, since the seeds contain a significant part of fat, which can overload the stomach and, accordingly, worsen the patient's condition;
- Has an allergic reaction to honey;
- When following a weight maintenance diet. It is important to remember that consuming 100g of seeds will increase your daily calorie intake by 500 units;
- If the prostatitis is chronic or infectious.
For the record! Pumpkin Seed Honey Balls should not be consumed if you have diabetes.
It is much easier to prevent prostatitis than to subsequently try to get rid of a dangerous pathology for many years.
The effectiveness of the recipes described above should be supported by medicines, a healthy lifestyle, active physical exercises at any age, varied, high-quality nutrition - with such an approach, a person will not worry about his own health.